In this special edition of FinTech Pulse, Madeline Bailey, co-head of Technology consulting is joined by one of the most influential women in European InsurTech, Parul Green, Board member of Insurtech Board, HM Treasury and Chief of Staff, APAC and Europe at AXA XL, to discuss the state of all things innovation and InsurTech in the Insurance sector.
- The trends in insurance that are driving technology innovation and interest in Insurtech;
- What makes the UK an attractive jurisdiction for start-ups and scale ups who are looking to get access to the key markets such as Lloyd’s of London and global insurers who have a UK presence;
- How insurers are reacting to the threat of disruption;
- The pivotal technologies that are enabling insurers to better respond to the changing nature of risk; and
- Whether start-ups are starting to occupy a more disruptive space now that we are seeing the mega VC rounds and later stage funding getting traction.
How to listen: