Norton Rose Fulbright Canada invites you to our annual technology, privacy and cybersecurity virtual summit. Navigating the evolving world of technology is not easy for companies today. From AI to effective company records management, privacy considerations, and cybersecurity breaches, there’s a lot to consider as businesses work to maximize operational effectiveness and minimize risk.
Join our legal professionals and esteemed industry leaders for thought-provoking panel discussions exploring the latest developments, challenges and opportunities in the technology, privacy, and cybersecurity landscape.
Whether you are a legal professional, a business leader, or an IT specialist, this event will equip you with the knowledge to address critical legal challenges and ensure compliance with emerging laws and regulations in Canada and globally.
Customize the program to suit your interests:
- Session 1: Artificial Intelligence
- Fireside chat with Marcus Brown, President of Theia Markerless: A conversation on AI
- Artificial Intelligence: Minimizing legal risk to maximize value
- Session 2: Regulatory update: What do I need to know about managing my organization’s records?
- Session 3: Compliance in practice: How companies are adapting to new privacy requirements (delivered in French)
- Session 4: Effectively managing cybersecurity risks: How boards of directors can prepare and respond to cybersecurity incidents
Don’t miss out, register today: 2023 Technology privacy and cybersecurity summit | Canada | Global law firm | Norton Rose Fulbright